Hiking, biking, running, playing with your kids (or grandkids): when you have acute joint discomfort, your favorite activities become uncomfortable or even painful. Healthy joints are critical to getting the most out of life. If you are looking to support healthy joint flexibility and mobility, healthy cartilage function, and ease acute joint discomfort, Agilease is for you!
Here are a few of the powerful ingredients used in Agilease and how they can support your body. Thank you, Haley Jensen, Young Living Training and Education Manager, for this great information …..
Undenatured chicken collagen type ll
• Supports the body’s natural acute inflammatory response associated with exercise in healthy individuals.
• Promotes joint flexibility and mobility.
• Helps with healthy cartilage production and long-term joint health.
• What is chicken collagen? Collagen is a protein and any protein can be denatured when a high amount of heat or pressure is applied to it. Undenatured chicken collagen is manufactured within the US with a patented, low- temperature, and non-enzymatic process so the protein remains intact during the extraction.
• Clinically shown to provide fast-acting joint support.
• Helps with joint discomfort and to improve quality of life.
• A natural plant mineral uniquely found in plants grown in boron-rich soil.
Frankincense Resin powder
• Used in ancient times for its anti-inflammatory properties.
• Is the natural byproduct of steam distillation of our Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) essential oil. It is extracted by water from pulp left over from the essential oil production and YL is the only EO company to use this method.
• YL worked with scientists for 6 years to master the process of extracting frankincense resin powder, which includes boswellic acids.
• Our frankincense is grown on our Young Living Salalah Farm in Salalah, Oman, where we’ve secured special permission to export this valuable commodity.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the human body and further supplementation can assist in maintaining joint and muscle health and function. It’s also is a component to healthy synovial fluid which is a fluid that helps lubricate the joints.
Curcuminoids complex (curcuminoinds+ piperine)
Curcumunoids are complex molecules found in curcumin (present in turmeric). Curcuma longa L. is a perennial herb belonging to the ginger family that is cultivated extensively in south Asia. Curcuma longa is the one of the most used herb in ancient history to reduce inflammation.
Black pepper (piper Nigrum L) has been used as a spice from ancient times throughout the world. A major component in the piper species is the alkaloid component piperine (l-poperoylpiperidine). Its Ayurvedic name is Maricha. Studies have shown piperine to significantly improve the bioavailability of curcumin.
The essential oil blend in AgilEase utilizes our exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) from Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada, Copaiba, Clove, and Wintergreen.
• Supports and protects joint and cartilage health.*
• Beneficial for athletes and active individuals of all ages who want to support and protect their joints and cartilage.*
• Perfect companion to an active lifestyle, promoting healthy joint function and supporting cartilage health.*
• Supports the body’s response to acute inflammation in healthy individuals.*
• Helps support healthy joint flexibility and mobility.*
• Formulated with ingredients and essential oils for healthy joint support.*
• Helps ease acute joint discomfort to improve quality of life.*
For the visual folks out there, the infographic below gives a great overview of joint health and how you can reduce inflammation and associated joint pain, and of course has information about our spotlighted product, directly from Young Living’s blog:
To your Wellness,
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.